314-205-6600 or 888-BJC-HOME
Your home is a great place to regain strength and mobility after surgery or hospitalization, or as a result of complications from a chronic illness.
- Our therapists are specially trained to treat patients with chronic and neurological diseases.
- There is no need to get in a car and navigate your way in to an office for therapy; our expert therapists provide personalized treatment sessions in the privacy of your home
- There are no distractions -- the focus is on you and your rehab
- Therapists order home medical equipment that is right for you and your home
- No special equipment or large areas to perform the therapy are needed
- Family members and caregivers are welcome and encouraged to observe the sessions
- We will provide you and your caregivers with the exercises to continue between visits
- We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy
BJC Home Care Services provides:
- A complete, no-cost home evaluation before surgery to make a smooth transition between hospital and home
- Proper home medical equipment
- A therapist placed in the home within 24-48 hours
- One therapist/nurse to consistently manage the patient's care plan
Our therapists are clinical instructors for Washington University and St. Louis University, who have expertise in:
Insurance and Physician Referral
Therapy is covered by Medicare under home care criteria, and by most private insurance companies. A physician referral is required.