BJC Home Care Services Orthopedic Program
314-205-8600 or 888-BJC-HOME
Our orthopedic program comes to you after surgery or traumatic injury to help you return to an active lifestyle sooner.
- Patients can maintain their independent lifestyle while recovering at home.
- Patients recover faster in their homes.
- We coordinate your care with your physician.
- Therapy patients have access to our nurses who have additional training in managing cardiac and pulmonary conditions, wound care and infusion therapy, if needed.
- We offer 24-hour response to quickly place a qualified therapist in the home.
- Our Bone Benefits program helps osteoporosis patients improve strength, decrease pain and improve posture and body mechanics.
- Our Secure Steps balance program helps patients reduce the risk of falls in their own home.
- Your care is managed by a nurse/therapy team
- If other care is needed, your records travel with you to other BJC facilities.