314-205-8600 or 888-BJC-HOME
BJC Home Care Services supports you on your return from the hospital so your recuperation can be a smooth one. You may need help doing things that you’re unable to do for yourself. You may need a nurse to change the bandage on a wound or to administer intravenous drugs. You may need equipment, too: a walker, a bath seat or a commode to ensure you don’t injure yourself during recovery.
Equipment ranging from wheelchairs to home ventilators is available for purchase or lease based on insurance, and prompt delivery and training on the use of the equipment is guaranteed. We’ll evaluate your home and provide the proper home medical equipment needed.
We come right to your home when rehab is needed after surgery or a traumatic injury. With expertise in orthopedics, neurology, balance and pediatrics, our home care staff follows your doctor's directions for care to quickly get you back on your feet.
- We have home care coordinators on site in our BJC hospitals to help with your discharge from the hospital and ensure everything is in place in your home. Our referral center is also staffed after hours and on weekends as well.
- 24-48 hour response quickly places a qualified therapist in the home for continuity of care.
- One therapist/nurse consistently manages the patient’s care plan.
- All of our staff are BJC employees. They undergo extensive criminal background, reference and health screening. They are bonded and insured, and are subject to random drug testing. We handle all of the paperwork and pay all related taxes.
- We avoid changes in staff for consistent care, unless the change is requested by the patient or family.