314-747-8600 or toll free 888-BJC-HOME
We are willing to partner in case management with you to decrease your costs.
- Excellent emergency preparedness plan and disaster drills completed in alliance with hospitals in the community.
- Home delivered supplies – 15-year relationship with vendor. Work with various managed care provider supply companies.
- Excellent continuity of care with integrated clinical information from all BJC facilities available that allows us to assist in managing the patient's care.
- Hospital liaisons to coordinate transition to home to decrease stress for the patient and family.
- Disciplines work together as a team in home care to provide interdisciplinary services and equipment to our patients.
- We employ six full-time and three part-time QI/Educators.
- Medical directors for home care and hospice make home visits as necessary.
- Psychiatric certified nursing is available.
- We have 12.5 MSWs on staff.
- We average 11 visits for managed Medicare patients and 10 visits for all other managed care payers.
- We have consistent staff members obtaining authorizations so relationships are built, misunderstandings are minimized, and the consistency eases communication.
- Offer community health screening and educational services.
- Low infection rates with TPN and ventilator patients.