314-747-8600 or toll free 888-BJC-HOME
Helping your patient every step of the way
BJC Home Care Service’s Orthopedic program treats patients in their own home which helps individuals after surgery or traumatic injury get better faster. Treatment is tailored to their needs.
- Our therapists work closely with the patient’s physician to promote excellent outcomes for each patient
- Patients can maintain their independent lifestyle while recovering at home
- Post-surgical or traumatic injury patients recover faster in their homes
- If any problems arise, patients have access to teams specially trained in wound care, cardiac and treatment of COPD, as well as those with expertise with IV antibiotics
- 24-hour response to quickly place a qualified therapist in the home for continuity of care
- Bone Benefits program helps osteoporosis patients improve strength, decrease pain and improve posture and body mechanics
- Secure Steps balance program helps patients reduce the risk of falls in their own home
- The same therapist or nurse consistently manages the patient's care
- If other care is needed, the patient’s records travel with them to other BJC facilities. EMR and interface to ClinDesk makes notes always available.
- Therapy needs are specific to the patient and physician protocols
- Same expert care is provided in all of our covered service areas