314-747-8600 or toll free 888-BJC-HOME
Why choose BJC Home Care Services for Nutrition Support?
- Nutrition support services is provided to home care patients, as well as those in long-term care and rehabilitative care.
- Our staff educates patients, families and caregivers about parenteral and eternal nutrition care.
- Our nutrition care results in decreased susceptibility to infection, increased ability to combat infection, and accelerated wound healing.
- All lab work is provided directly to the patient’s physician each morning, saving time and phone calls.
- Our staff is involved in research to increase knowledge about clinical nutrition and metabolism.
- Our local pharmacists and nurses are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
- A monitoring device attached to the pump module enhances the safety of our automatically compounded TPN. During compounding, the system will immediately stop and alarm if an incorrect solution type is detected.
- By following our standardized protocols, additional blood draws are not necessary for the stable patient, saving the patient inconvenience, time and costs.
- Our pharmacists have the unique ability to understand the complete picture using clinical desktops to access patient information.